Connexus are working with a well known Retail Brand in order to find a Head of Tourism Marketing to join their team. Reporting directly into the Marketing Director and managing a team of two Marketing Managers, this role will focus on driving increased customer activity from local and international customers.
- Define, Execute and Deliver a Tourism Marketing strategy and budget for the organisation.
- Work alongside internal functions such as Digital, CRM, Traditional and Social Marketing in order to execute all tourism focused marketing strategies.
- Manage all third party partnership programs
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Tourism Sales in order to identify and target key industry segments inside and outside of the EU.
- Manage all activation programs in ATL and BTL marketing throughout key events during the year.
- Work alongside various internal and external stakeholders to ensure the tourism marketing strategy is at the forefront of all business goals.
- Consistently reporting and analysing trade and tourism marketing efforts and presenting to senior management on a regular basis.
- Increase domestic tourism through close multilevel partnerships with local hotels, hospitality, travel and travel media companies.
- Overachieve against KPIs focused on increased footfall from the destination and tourism markets.
- 10+ years experience in a senior marketing and operational role.
- Strong leadership skills with a background in managing a high performing team
- Travel/Tourism/Hospitality Industry experience preferred but not essential.
- Relevant third level degree
- An excellent relationship builder with the ability to work collaboratively across internal and external stakeholders.
- Open to regular travel
For more information contact Keith on 0861951244 or apply.